Tuesday, July 18, 2006

My new phone

I got my brand new phone today and I am excited about it. It is the Sprint LG FUSIC. It is basically a phone and iPod combined into one. First here are some pics of my new phone and then I'll tell you why it is so cool.


First off, the phone has text messaging, so I FINALLY have text messaging. It has bluetooth technology and comes with a 64 MB storage ship which I plan to expand to about a gig. I need space for my tunes. That's the best part, I can upload mp3's from my computer or even stream music for free. It also has an FM transmitter which means I can tune the phone to match any FM frequency and voila: i hear my music through my car speakers, or a stereo, or what have you. It also has a camcorder and I can plug speakers into it so I could even run a party through my phone!! The phone came with headphones, so I can start jsamming to mu music already. I also have the option where I can watch TV on it. I get free streams of movie trailers, Fox News (i can use a good laugh while I'm walking) and Sirius Sattelite radio, even though I'm an XM fan, but I'll take it. I also get free NFL updates and highlights. I had to pay $15 more a month for all those free streams, but I figured, why not. I got the phone for free through my cousin's company, why not splurge a little. So that's my new phone in a nutshell. The only thing I wasn't too crazy about was the color, but hey, it's blue and white!!! We all know what blue and white stands for!!!!!



Tags:

3 Comments:

At 7:30 PM, Blogger Aventius said...

"64 MB storage ship"

a ship? sweet.

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger NoOneSpecial said...

there was actually a story in the NY Times a week or so ago about a paralyzed man who can use his thoughts to draw images on to a computer monitor. Some scientist developed this system and says it is just the beginning of how we can combine the brain with machinery. start trek is always right on the money when it comes to technology prediction. hopefully we end up at peace with the rest of humanity like the show says and all we have to worry about are those lurking klingon bastards!!

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger Aventius said...

kkkkkkaaaaaaahhhhhhnnnnnnnn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home