Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Update on my life

Well, I have been in California for almost a week now and I must say that this state is all that it is built up to be. I do have some complaints though. NOBODY smokes here in California. I walk the sidewalks of San Jose and never see anyone puffing. My cousins tell me that southern California is worse. There are actually some towns in South Cali that have banned smoking outdoors within their township limits. My cousin Sue told me about some guy who owned a company that told his workers they could not smoke within a 10 mile radius from the office headquarters!!! That rule was shot down in court, thank god, but you see what I am faced with here. Cigarettes are so cheap here!! I'm paying $3.67 for a pack of Parliamant Lights and Marlboros are even cheaper!!
The bars here are fucking sweet. Very pricey, but they just seem....cleaner than back east. There's a hell of a lot of Mexicans here. Every sign here in San Jose is written both English and Spanish. I'm working for my cousins' mobile technology company. They have me selling cell phones in their store right now, but soon I'm going to move into the press release department and use some of my education. Their store is a licensed Sprint dealer so I'm gonna be getting a brand new phone for free. Here's a link to the two phones I'm deciding on. Any input from you guys would be appreciated because I love both phones equally.

Sprint's Razor-like phone

Sprint's mp3 phone

People just seem more laid back here out west and in less of a hurry than back east. The women are much easier to talk to. The few times I've been in bars, they actually started talking to me. I could get used to this. Well, that's enough for now. When something exciting happens, I'll write it down. Later fags!



Tags:

3 Comments:

At 11:15 AM, Blogger Aventius said...

links don't work.

why do you want an mp3 phone? you never used your ipod. didn't you sell it?

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger NoOneSpecial said...

links work for me....you have to type in your zip code and then the phone shows up.....i want it because it's kind of cool

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger Sitting on Pineapples said...

too west coast.... didn't read

 

Post a Comment

<< Home