Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Clarinet

It has come to my attention from a very credible blonde source that someone on this blog played the Clarinet in the school band. Doesn't this person know that the clarinet is for girls? Unfortunately, the name of the person wasn't given so I don't know who it was. I only know that they are a member of this blog so lets try to figure out who this fag is together.

I know that Steve, like myself, played the saxophone and I know that one of us was good and the other wasn't. Risky was in the percussion section of the marching band playing guitar. Wayne is Asian so he probably played the violin piano violin and piano. Sean is my annoying alter ego so he probably played the drums because they're loud and obnoxious. Dennis is a Springsteenist who believes non-Bruce music should be banned so I don't think he played any instruments.

So, who could it be? Who could be the fag that played the Clarinet in high school. I mean the clarinet's name just sounds gay. As Wayne said, "it should really be called the Clarinette."

Good thing this person played football to beef up his image.

Tags: , , &

3 Comments:

At 10:37 PM, Blogger Aventius said...

there... fixed.

 
At 8:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steve also playe the clarinet... (though only as a doubling instrument

 
At 2:35 AM, Blogger Aventius said...

yeah he plays the flute too. we all know he's gay.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home