Sunday, April 23, 2006

Jungleland

Depressed Writer has written a fictional piece called Jungleland that I recommend everyone read. It's truly, in my opinion, a great story.

But, of course you're going to ask the question, "Do I really want to read a 20 page paper... I don't know if I'll like it." Well allow me to help. Do you like stories with drug use, Bruce Springsteen references, gratuitous sex scenes, the game of spin the bottle, the horror that is New Jersey, and shit getting blown up? If the answer to every question was a resounding "Hell yes I do" then the story is for you.Enjoy.

Tags: , , , , &

3 Comments:

At 9:37 AM, Blogger Sitting on Pineapples said...

sorry depressed writer..

too long... didn't read

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Aventius said...

hahaha... he was bitching to me two days ago saying how he expects you to write exactly that and to say that you're a twat for always writing that.

besides, we all know you read it. its not like you do work at ... work.

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger NoOneSpecial said...

you know pineapples....this was put up on the website so i can get some useful feedback from my FRIENDS whose opinions i respect, not for you to give me some smartass comment about its length when the post already tells you it's twenty pages long! you know i want to be a writer so i do take my fiction seriously and i would appreciate some tips from a reader's perspective on how to make it better. either tell me what you think about it or shut up and go play the clarinet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home