Thursday, April 20, 2006

Forsaken

Dear Pineapples,

Why have you forsaken and abandoned me? Day after day now, I sit unused and alone in the driveway, hundreds of miles from you and I don't understand why. Do you not love me anymore? I still love you and I don't want this to be the end of our relationship. Do you not remember all the good times we've had together?

I know I'm not perfect. I know that I have my rusty spots and my engine needed rebuilt before but you stood by me then, so why leave now? I think I know the answer. You found that cheap floozy, Pontiac G6. She doesn't know what's right for you. She's only going to hurt you in the end. Don't you know that? I'm the only one that truly loves you. It's not right Pineapples.

You know what? You're not perfect either, but I still love you. You wrecklessly drive me. You're always late with changing my oil. You never wash me. Just look at me:


How can you sit back and say that you treated me with the respect that I deserve? You know you didn't. Look at that rust and dammit, I'm not in SAE so why do you still have that sticker on me. Look at my rims. Why can't you just once clean off the brake dust once in awhile? I wish I could quit you Pineapples.

I've talked with my lawyers and they agree that I should go ahead and file the necessary paperwork to become emancipated. If you are not going to come back, I need to move on with my life. I can't sit back and let you do this to me. I need to find someone who loves me for me and won't abandon me when some whore comes around. Yes, I'm calling Miss G6 a whore. She stole you away from me, she's a dirty whore.

But, I can't lie. You will forever hold a special place in my heart Pineapples. We can still work this out. We can still rekindle the magic we once had. All you have to do is try. I miss you.

Sincerely,
Jimmy

Tags: , , &

2 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, Blogger Sitting on Pineapples said...

I love how one of the tags is "betrayal"

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger Aventius said...

you're welcome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home