Monday, April 10, 2006

Ouch

Yeah, I did this at work on Saturday morning. Holding a knife in my right hand, and an avocado in the left, I attempted to core the avocado. Except that the core was small and had gone bad, so the knife went through it and about a 1/4" into my hand. Two hours and five stiches later:


It actually didn't hurt at the time and doesn't now. In fact, the only thing that does hurt is my arm, from the Tetanus shot I had to get. Next time, I say bring on the lockjaw.

UPDATE: No, they didn't give me any fun pain medications. Why? Because I don't need them. I haven't even taken a single Tylenol. Stop asking.

Tags: , , &

4 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pussy!!!! Get back to work...haha

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger Aventius said...

Actually, I went back to work right after I got it stitched. And, I went to work the next day too. Suck it Alex.

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger Sitting on Pineapples said...

You and Wayne should have a mangled hand club

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger Aventius said...

sweet. but we'd have to recruit my brother to be the club president.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home