Sunday, April 02, 2006

Inferno

It's 4:30 AM in State College and I'm laying in bed and all I keep hearing is people screaming outside. Then I hear a police car intermixed with the screams and so I thought it was just a fight outside. There's a house near mine that is always having giant parties so I figure its from them. Then I catch a few occurrence's of "oh my god" and hear more police cars showing up and decide to look out my window. Well, I was correct about which house it was (on the corner of Sparks & College) but wrong about the situation as you can see.







What has happened to this town lately? Two murders, bad cocaine deals going on and now this. I hope everyone was alright.

Tags: , , &

2 Comments:

At 2:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a sign that God does not approve of your previous post. The flames have RISEN from the DEPTHS of ALMIIIGHTY HELL! God Bless ya all!

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger Aventius said...

I'm going to hell. Sweet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home